Finding the right Creativity Coach deserves thought and consideration. Here are some tips to help you select the right person.
- Find someone with whom you have a strong connection
- Ensure that the person listens well
- Seek out one who works daily in a creative field (essential)
- Test drive the individual (have a no obligation initial visit) that should last at least an hour
- Do they have adequate skill set/knowledge to mentor?
- Do they have good insight into what your next steps might be?
- Are they positive?
I believe a good mentor is an experienced and trusted adviser—one who will do whatever it takes to move you forward. I become the strongest supporter on your team: pushing, cajoling and inspiring you forward to simply come home to the Creative You!
On average I spend 4-5 hrs/month with my Creativity Coaching clients, working in person, via Skype or via email and telephone calls.
Thank goodness I had great mentors//supporters/teachers along my path. I never would have achieved the life success I have without them.
Interested in my Audio-book on Creativity (The Passionate Life—How to Unlock the Creative You!) – please link here. Interested in the Art of Seeing Workshops, http://www.workshopswithheart.wordpress.com please link here.